Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bangkok and sweaty!

We made it. It is like 10:30am your time.. And maybe 1:30am here. Here is a quick recap of our last 24 hours


Words of wisdom about relationships from Brian Peters

1.  Ok. Lisa.  Here is my challenge for myself. At the next airport, I will start a conversation with a random girl my age.. I mean if I can.

2.  Oh no, with the ladies, I don't play them, i charm them. 

3.  Lisa - Well, chances are pretty good that you will probably end up marrying a girl younger than you....
Brian - (interrupting) well, obviously. 

Needless to say, the trip went quickly.


Thoughts from Brandon...
I Want to see a change in the way I handle stressful situations. I want to be able to trust in God and not be so worked up in my own fears and ideas about how a situation should work out. I also want to show the women at ALC, the people in the leper colony, the orphans, and everyone we meet that they are loved by us and more importantly, by God.

Other entertainment:
 - oh my gosh.  I forgot that I used to wear a kimono as a kid. - Ryan Adams

Completed bucket list item:
Ate Sushi in Tokyo, Japan

We tried to upload pictures but cant figure it out. Sorry. We will work on it tomorrow. Off to sleep in our sweat, as it is so hot here.

Everyone is great. We feel loved. God is good!

- Lisa.

4 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger atro said...

Thoughts from the Tros...
It is raining in Sunriver, OR - Grandma Kathy
Missing Ali - Mom
So jealous of you all, especially eating sushi in Japan, did it wiggle before you ate it? - Michael
Don't get bit by a mosquito - Kyle
How did Brian's challenge end? Any luck? - Ann
How did the eye mask work Al? - mom

Lots of love and prayers. Have a great day!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Mom in Denver said...

...and you all ARE loved...!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Willykey said...

Thanks for the updates. Sounds like you are getting there. Be kind to yourselves. There is a lot of stress in traveling. God is with you both in the blessings and challenging times.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Brian's Mom said...

Yay! You are there! So happy to hear it, and hope you have a wonderful time. Brian is good entertainment here at home too... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home